7 errors you must avoid when wiring your guitar rig
How is a guitar system wired correctly? How do you avoid noise, hum and signal loss?
In my 7-part email coaching you will learn what you have to pay attention to. I'll explain easy to understand how to build your guitar rig correctly and how to get the best sound out of your rig!
In my free email coaching you will learn:
- How you avoid losses of dynamics and transparency?
- How you reduce noise to a minimum?
- How you avoid hum?
- What you have to pay attention to when powering the effectpedals?
- How does the effects order affect the signal?
- Why a true bypass looper improves the sound quality?
- What you have to pay attention to on cables and how the rig is wired correctly?
- And much more ...
These tips help you to avoid tone sucking mistakes and get the best sound you've ever had! Wire your dream rack for a maximum of tone clarity and transparency by avoiding simple rookie mistakes.
Get the coaching now
What our customers say